How To Cook Rice Using Electric Stove
How long do you cook white rice.
How to cook rice using electric stove. Once you bring your water to a boil and season it with salt and perhaps a bit of butter you ll add your rice and allow the water to just return to a boil. Typically rice is a 1 2 ratio but some brands are a little different. Remove from heat and let sit.
Add the salt and butter and allow the butter to melt. Make sure to follow your rice package measurements. Then you ll quickly reduce the heat cover the pot and keep the water and rice at a simmer which basically means just below the boiling point.
A cup of. Boil check the rice by picking up a few grains with a spoon and press between your fingers. When measuring use dry measuring cups for the rice.
Like the one in the picture and a liquid measure for the water. When the water has returned to a boil stir in the rice.
- How To Cook Coles Pork Belly Slices
- How To Cook Chinese Vegetable Rice
- How To Cook Cold Water Lobster Tails On The Grill
- How To Cook Cluster Oysters
- How To Cook Christmas Ham Purefoods
- How To Cook Christmas Ham Jamie Oliver
- How To Cook Coconut Rice With Dry Fish
- How To Cook Corn Boil Water
- How To Cook Corn Bbq
- How To Cook Cocktail Frankfurts In Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Coles Frankfurts
- How To Cook Corn Bread
- How To Cook Chinese Vegetables With Oyster Sauce
- How To Cook Christmas Ham In A Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Claypot Chicken Rice Recipe
- How To Cook Coconut Rice In The Microwave
- How To Cook Coles Pork Belly Roast
- How To Cook Christmas Ham Nigella
- How To Cook Coconut Rice Dooney S Kitchen
- How To Cook Christmas Ham Pinoy Style