How To Cook Rice With A Rice Cooker
Check your cooked rice.
How to cook rice with a rice cooker. The best way to make fluffy rice in a rice cooker is to let the cooked rice sit undisturbed in the cooking pot with the lid on for 10 minutes after cooking. Close the lid of the cooker plug the cooker in and press the switch to turn it on. Turn the rice cooker on and let it cook according to the instructions.
Keep the lid on while the rice sits. You can plug in to the power outlet and press the cook button. Once the rice is cooked and the rice cooker shuts off let the rice rest for another 10 to 15 minutes.
The rice cooker will cook the rice automatically and turn off when done. Follow the instructions that come with your rice cooker for the type of rice you are preparing. The switch will click like a toaster when the rice is done.
My rice cooker has some extra button but most of the time they only have one button like the second picture. If your rice cooker has a removable cooking pot place the pot of rice and water back into the rice cooker. Place the inner pot into the rice cooker and use the correct rice cooking setting when the rice is ready or has switched to automatic keep warm fluff the rice using a spatula or fork and let it sit for another 5 minutes remove the inner pot from the rice cooker and serve warm rice.
Use a wooden spoon to stir. You can now open the lid and check your cooked rice. Cook the rice in the rice cooker.
When rice finishes cooking rice cooker will switch to keep warm after approx 15 minutes. This will yield about 3 cups of cooked rice or enough for 6 1 2 cup servings. After you heard a tick sound from your rice cooker and keep warm light turned on.
- How To Prepare Quartered Artichokes
- How To Prepare Lobster Tails In The Oven
- How To Prepare Mexican Fried Rice
- How To Prepare Millet Milk
- How To Prepare Lobster Tails Youtube
- How To Prepare Nigeria Fried Rice And Salad
- How To Prepare Oats Yogurt
- How To Prepare Quick Cooking Oats
- How To Prepare Lobster Tails At Home
- How To Prepare Lobster Tail To Boil
- How To Prepare Naan Bread At Home
- How To Prepare Millet For Mushroom Spawn
- How To Prepare Quail Eggs For Eating
- How To Prepare Pre Cooked Frozen Lobster Claws
- How To Prepare Lobster Tails On The Grill
- How To Prepare Local Rice And Beans
- How To Prepare Rack Of Lamb Sous Vide
- How To Prepare Quinoa In Nigeria
- How To Prepare Lobster Tails For Grill
- How To Prepare Millet Roti