How To Cook Salmon Fillets In A Pan
Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
How to cook salmon fillets in a pan. Transfer the fillets to a paper towel lined plate. For regular salmon fillet that is about 1 1 2 inches in thickness it takes about 3 minutes to cook on each side. First add some cooking oil to a pan.
If you have thin fillets cook each wide side for 2 minutes. Use a fish or flat spatula to flip the salmon fillets turning the fish away from you to prevent any oil splatter. Remove the salmon from the pan.
If your salmon is slightly thicker cook for an extra 1 2 minutes. Salmon fillets that are 6 to 8 ounces in weight will need to cook for a total of about 4 minutes. Next cook both sides of the fish until slightly charred and the inside is just cooked through about 5 minutes total time.
Once the butter starts bubbling add the salmon fillets to the pan skin side down and fry for 3 mins until crisp.
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Necks And Rice
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In Oven Whole
- How To Cook Spicy Food Zelda
- How To Cook Soup Dumplings From Frozen
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Legs And Wings
- How To Cook Spinach Butter
- How To Cook Smoked Salmon Slices
- How To Cook Soft Boiled Eggs From The Fridge
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In Oven Cut Side Up
- How To Cook Soup In Zojirushi Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Smoked Whiting
- How To Cook Smoked Salmon Fillet In Oven
- How To Cook Spinach And Mushrooms Together
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash Fast
- How To Cook Soaked Brown Basmati Rice
- How To Cook Spinach And Ricotta Cannelloni
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash Whole In The Microwave
- How To Cook Spanish Rice On Stove
- How To Cook Smoked Salmon Video
- How To Cook Smoked Venison Kielbasa