How To Cook Salmon Patties Healthy
Bake for about 10 12 min then flake it with a fork.
How to cook salmon patties healthy. Add almond flour dijon mustard mayonnaise garlic powder lemon juice green onion and parsley. 400 g can no added salt pink salmon drained 300 g sweet potato 3 spring onions including green tops 1 red capsicum 1 2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese 10 slices sundried tomato. Place the salmon in a large bowl.
Step 2 in the same bowl add the drained salmon. Step 1 crack the egg in a large bowl and beat with a fork. In a large bowl combine the salmon with the remaining ingredients mixing well with your hands.
Instructions in the bottom of a large mixing bowl lightly beat the egg. Via jenny can cook. Place the salmon patties on the baking sheet and spritz the tops with nonstick cooking spray.
Jenny from jenny can cook is here to show us how she makes her salmon patties. Add the eggs mayonnaise dijon mustard garlic kosher salt black pepper and thyme. Remove them and drain them on a paper towel.
Add the drained salmon to the bowl. P re heat the grill then spray the grill plates with cooking oil spray. Cook on high for 5 minutes then turn and cook for another 5 minutes.
Drain the salmon cans thoroughly. Season the salmon with salt and paper and place it into a baking dish. Turn flame to medium for the other side of the patties to brown.
- How To Cook Whole Eye Fillet Steak On Bbq
- How To Cook Whole Beets In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Whole Cooked Lobster
- How To Cook Whole Jackfruit
- How To Cook White Rice Vinegar
- How To Cook White Rice With Less Calories
- How To Cook Whole Chicken In Air Fryer Xl
- How To Cook Whole Beets In The Instant Pot
- How To Cook Whiting Fish On The Stove
- How To Cook Whole Eye Fillet Nz
- How To Cook White Rice With Corn
- How To Cook Whiting Whole
- How To Cook Whiting
- How To Cook Whole Egg In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Whole Cooked Frozen Lobster
- How To Cook Whiting In A Pan
- How To Cook Whiting Fish Fried
- How To Cook Whiting Fillets On The Grill
- How To Cook White Rice Water Ratio
- How To Cook White Rice With Mixed Vegetables