How To Cook Salmon Potato Cakes
Place the fish cakes on a baking sheet and continue until the remaining mixture is finished.
How to cook salmon potato cakes. Coat lightly with oil. Add 1 whisked egg mayonaise and salt and pepper. Place 450g floury potatoes cut into chunks in a pan of water bring to the boil cover and cook for 12 15 mins until tender.
Heat enough oil in a large deep frying pan over a medium heat to shallow fry. 1 pinch salt pepper. 4 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise.
Dust patties in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. In a large bowl combine cooled potatoes salmon flakes breadcrumbs and chopped fresh dill. Boil enough potatoes for 3 cups of mashed potatoes mash and let cool.
Fry gently over medium heat in a pan until golden brown on both sides adding oil as needed. Stir or use hands to thoroughly combine. Salmon and potato cakes.
Spray both with oil. Place the potato and salmon fish cakes on a paper towel lined baking sheet to absorb the excess oil. Heat the oil and butter together in a frying pan.
Cup fresh breadcrumb panko are best vegetable oil cooking spray for frypan or if you wish use butter mixed with oil for really crisp cakes but watch the calories go up. These can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for a quick meal or put into lunch boxes. Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- How To Cook Frozen Zoodles From Costco
- How To Cook Garlic Salmon In A Pan
- How To Cook Garden Fresh Beets
- How To Cook Garlic Noodles
- How To Cook Garlic Prawn Skewers
- How To Cook Garlic Butter Baked Salmon
- How To Cook Frozen Uncooked Dumplings
- How To Cook Frozen Vegetable Gyoza
- How To Cook Frozen Salmon Wellington
- How To Cook Garlic With Prawns
- How To Cook Frozen Salmon With Skin In Oven
- How To Cook Frozen Whole Maine Lobster
- How To Cook Frozen Surimi Lobster
- How To Cook Gaba Rice In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Frozen Unshelled Mussels
- How To Cook Frozen Soup Dumplings
- How To Cook Frozen Spiny Lobster Tails
- How To Cook Frozen Salmon Uk
- How To Cook Frozen Sticky Rice Dumplings
- How To Cook Garlic Zucchini In Oven