How To Cook Steak Bbq
Place your steaks in the centre of the grill.
How to cook steak bbq. Season both sides of your steaks and spray with a little canola oil alternatively you could spray the grill with the oil. Open the lid and place the steaks on the hot side of the grill. Searing the steak gives it a crisp caramelized surface and lots of flavor.
If it doesn t the surface isn t hot enough and you may not achieve a nice brown colour on the outside. If you are using charcoal you need a heavy layer of burning white hot charcoal. When a hard sear forms in about three minutes rotate the steaks a quarter turn to create.
To barbecue a good steak you need to grill it hot and fast. Get your grill as hot as it will go. Leave the lid open while grilling steaks.
The steak should sizzle when placed onto the hot plate or grill. Rotate your steaks for the perfect criss cross after a few minutes depending on the thickness of the cut rotate the steak a quarter turn to give it those beautiful criss cross grill marks then flip the steak over repeating the process on the other side.
- How To Cook Small Green Tapioca Pearls
- How To Cook Siomai In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Slow Roasting Silverside Joint
- How To Cook Silverside So It Falls Apart
- How To Cook Sizzling Tofu Panlasang Pinoy
- How To Cook Small Whole Snapper
- How To Cook Sizzling Tofu
- How To Cook Small Salmon Fillet In Oven
- How To Cook Small Lobster Tails On Grill
- How To Cook Sirloin Steak In A Pan Medium Well
- How To Cook Small Tapioca Pearls
- How To Cook Smoked Pork Neck Roll
- How To Cook Slipper Lobster Meat
- How To Cook Small Lobster Tails From Frozen
- How To Cook Skinless Salmon In The Pan
- How To Cook Skinless Salmon Oven
- How To Cook Small Pork Belly
- How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin On Grill
- How To Cook Smoked Pork Neck Bones
- How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin In Air Fryer