How To Cook Steak Evenly
It will help to seal the surface and ensure that the steak caramelises to a lovely deep brown colour giving more flavour.
How to cook steak evenly. Pat dry and season the steak generously with salt and pepper this helps form that amazing crust we all know and love about great. Immediately place steaks in the middle of the hot dry pan. Cook 1 to 2 minutes without moving.
Drizzle some oil into the pan and leave for a moment. Repeat this process for the second side. Sear evenly on each side for our recommended time turning every minute for the best caramelised crust.
Combine the salt pepper and white pepper in a small bowl. Leave to rest on a board or warm plate for about 5 mins. A t bone is really two steaks a new york strip steak on one side of the bone and a tenderloin on the other.
Add the steak a knob of butter some garlic and robust herbs if you want. Quick steak cooking tips. Rub both sides of each steak with the rub mixture.
This makes an amazing difference to cooking through evenly rather than ending up with a thick overcooked band in order for the very centre to be cooked to your liking. This helps the steak cook evenly later. Transfer the pan with the seared steaks to the hot oven.
This will eliminate ripping the meat. Rub each side with the olive oil to coat. A cast iron skillet is great at conducting heat meaning that it spreads it out evenly over the entire surface.
- How To Make Blackened Salmon Youtube
- How To Make Bok Choy Less Bitter
- How To Make Broccoli Taste Good Without Butter
- How To Make Candied Yams With Fresh Sweet Potatoes
- How To Make Cake Zelda
- How To Make Bok Choy Delicious
- How To Make Burnt Ends With Pork Belly
- How To Make Candied Yams With Marshmallows And Brown Sugar
- How To Make Blackened Salmon Pasta
- How To Make Broccoli Not Bitter
- How To Make Candy Yams Youtube
- How To Make Broad Bean Hummus
- How To Make Broccoli Yogurt
- How To Make Breaded Zucchini In Oven
- How To Make Broccoli Quiche Without Crust
- How To Make Candied Yams In The Oven
- How To Make Boiled Beetroot Juice
- How To Make Broad Beans Fry
- How To Make Broccoli Quiche From Scratch
- How To Make Broad Bean Paste