How To Cook Steak Filet In Pan
Cook your beef fillet steak over high heat turning the steak only once after a rich golden crust has formed cook your beef fillet steak 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium rare finish your beef fillet steak by adding a large knob of butter when frying or on the griddle.
How to cook steak filet in pan. Set the pan over high heat and add a small amount of neutral high heat. You can easily cook your steak in a frying pan. Use a cut of steak at least 1 in 2 5 cm thick for best results and heat it up for 3 6 minutes on both sides.
Melt the butter with the oil in a cast iron skillet set over medium high heat. When the foam from the butter subsides add the steak to the hot pan. Do this for both sides.
After a minute has passed flip it to the other side for 1 minute. Sear the steak along the edges to obtain a nice colour then sit it on its base. To develop a phenomenal crust on filet mignon sear it in a very hot heavy pan preferably of cast iron or carbon steel.
Allow to melt and bubble all the while basting the butter over the steak for 2 3 minutes on each side for a perfect medium rare finish 5. After that minute has passed flip the steak on its side and sear the edge until it is colored like the rest of the meat. Add the garlic thyme and rosemary to the pan followed by generous knobs of butter.
Season the steak with salt up to 2 hrs before then with pepper just before cooking. Add the steak a knob of butter some garlic and robust herbs if you want. Baste your steak with butter and spices for some extra flavor and eat your steak with sides like mashed potatoes broccoli and side salad.
Pat steak dry with paper towels and season with kosher salt. When you place the steak in the pan begin timing the cooking for 1 minute. Sear until nicely browned on each side about 2 minutes per side.
- How To Make Broad Bean Patties
- How To Make Butter For Salmon
- How To Make Canned Salmon Pasta
- How To Make Bok Choy Tasty
- How To Make Broccoli Vegetable Soup
- How To Make Best Salmon In Oven
- How To Make Broad Beans Vegetable
- How To Make Broad Bean Hummus
- How To Make Broad Beans And Potato Curry
- How To Make Bok Choy Dish
- How To Make Best Ube Halaya
- How To Make Candied Yams With Pecans
- How To Make Broccoli Taste Good For Toddlers
- How To Make Candied Yams With Marshmallows From A Can
- How To Make Broccoli Quiche At Home
- How To Make Broad Bean Crisps
- How To Make Canned Salmon Less Fishy
- How To Make Blackened Salmon Oven
- How To Make Broccoli Juice Taste Good
- How To Make Broccoli Kugel