How To Cook Steak Ham
Step 2 heat butter in the same skillet until melted.
How to cook steak ham. Drain and remove ham. Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Cook ham steak in a large skillet over medium heat until browned 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Return kale mixture to pan and toss. Then flip it and sear about 3 minutes more. Add the ham steak to your preheated frying pan and let it brown on one side.
Place the ham sliced side up in a roasting pan. Place the ham on a rack in a large baking pan and add about 1 4 inch to 1 2 inch of water to the pan. Add ham steak and cook until golden about 4 minutes per side.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Sear the steak for about 4 minutes. Stir in brown sugar.
Pour maple syrup mixture into pan and cook turning ham a few times until fully coated in glaze. Brush each australian ham steak with olive oil and place on the preheated griddle pan and grill for 3 minutes on each side. Cook the ham until the edges start to brown then turn it over and cook the other side.
Pour the orange juice and ginger ale overtop the ham. After around 5 minutes use a pair of tongs or a fork to flip the ham steak over. Cook the ham steak.
- How To Cook Rice And Peas Jamaican Style
- How To Cook Rice And Beans Like Im A Celebrity
- How To Cook Rice And Beans Puerto Rican Style
- How To Cook Rice And Beans With Palm Oil
- How To Cook Rice A Roni In Ninja Foodi
- How To Cook Rice A Roni At High Altitude
- How To Cook Rice 1 Cup Rice 2 Cups Water
- How To Cook Rice And Beans Jamaican Style
- How To Cook Rice And Chicken In One Pot
- How To Cook Rice And Kidney Beans
- How To Cook Ribs Under Broiler
- How To Cook Rice 4 Cups
- How To Cook Ribs That Are Already Marinated
- How To Cook Rice And Beans Together In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Rice A Roni Stir Fried Rice
- How To Cook Rice And Beans In A Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Rice A Roni Spanish Rice
- How To Cook Ribs Using A Dry Rub
- How To Cook Rice A Roni In The Microwave
- How To Cook Ribs Power Pressure Cooker Xl