How To Cook Steak On Weber
In this video i walk you through how to grill the perfect steak on your gas grill using the classic steakhouse method.
How to cook steak on weber. Cooking times on the amazing weber q for beef and lamb are for medium but we encourage you to experiment. Recipe premium gas range genesis ii series. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
This process heats the cooking body of the barbecue and the cast iron enamel coated grills. Place your steak directly above the burners on your weber genesis grill. First place the steak directly on high heat which will sear the outside while locking in moisture.
Rump porterhouse fillet t bone or sirloin medium 12mm thick barbecue 2 to 3 minutes per side. Roasting on your weber q. Let larger cuts of meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
This process will give you a great c. Prepare the barbecue for direct cooking over high heat 250 to 290 c. Red meat doneness temperatures.
Cooking crispy skin salmon fillets on genesis ii lx. Grill the steaks over direct high heat with the lid closed for 2 to 5 minutes per side depending on how well done you would like the steak cooked see timing guide. The goal of grilling a steak is to brown and lightly char the surface while also cooking the interior to a perfectly juicy.
Any moisture you might lose is well worth the flavor of that crust. Leave the burners on high if your steaks are 1 1 4 inch thick or thicker. When the steak hits the hot cooking grate the sugars and proteins in the moisture combine with the salt and other seasonings to create a delicious crust.
- How To Cook New York Steak Boneless
- How To Cook New York Steak Cast Iron
- How To Cook Mutton Ribs
- How To Cook New York Steak On Cast Iron
- How To Cook Nandos Halloumi Fries
- How To Cook Naan Bread Oven
- How To Cook Nachos In Air Fryer
- How To Cook New York Steak In A Pan
- How To Cook Nachos Toppings
- How To Cook New York Steak On A Cast Iron Skillet
- How To Cook Nachos With Refried Beans
- How To Cook New York Steak In Skillet
- How To Cook New York Steak In Cast Iron
- How To Cook My Home Grown Beetroot
- How To Cook Naan Bread
- How To Cook New York Steak Grill
- How To Cook Naan Bread In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Nasoya Dumplings
- How To Cook New York Steak Medium Rare
- How To Cook New York Steak On A Pellet Grill