How To Cook That Oreo Fudge
Place the tray in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours to set.
How to cook that oreo fudge. Pour the white chocolate chips or white confectionery coating wafers and sweetend condensed milk into a microwave safe mixing bowl. Remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies. In a small saucepan heat condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium low heat constantly stirring until completely melted.
When the chocolate is melted and smooth remove from heat. The recipe calls for 20 but if like us you re a fan feel free to add as many as you like. Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a saucepan.
To make the fudge pour. Next add vanilla and stir well. Gently fold 1 2 cup crumbled cookies into the white chocolate mixture until just incorporated.
Roughly chop 20 oreo cookies to make about 2 to 3 cups. All you need is a tin of condensed milk white chocolate and a packet of oreos. Sprinkle 1 cup crushed cookies evenly over the top.
Instructions line an 8 inch square pan with tin foil or parchment paper. In a pot on medium heat melt the chocolate in the milk. Spread evenly in a parchment lined 8x8 square pan.
Pour fudge mixture into a pan and let it set. Start by lining 8 8 inch pan with parchment paper and crumble oreo cookies. Pour over crushed cookies and stir it all together.
- How To Make Corn On The Cob Kfc Style
- How To Make Corn On The Cob More Tender
- How To Make Crispy Kale Slimming World
- How To Make Crispy Pork Belly Pieces
- How To Make Crispy Kale Chips In The Oven
- How To Make Crayfish Mornay Nz
- How To Make Crispy Pork Belly In Pan
- How To Make Crispy Beetroot Chips
- How To Make Crispy Pork Belly Oven
- How To Make Cook Up Rice Guyanese
- How To Make Crispy Pork Belly Strips
- How To Make Crispy Whiting Fish
- How To Make Cooked Corned Beef Less Salty
- How To Make Crayfish Mate
- How To Make Curry Lobster Jamaican Style
- How To Make Crunchy Roasted Asparagus
- How To Make Cooked Beetroot Salad
- How To Make Deliveries In Stardew Valley
- How To Make Corn On The Cob While Camping
- How To Make Crispy Kale In The Oven