How To Cook That Temper Chocolate
When it comes to baking cooking or melting there are two types of chocolate that you can use real chocolate and compound chocolate.
How to cook that temper chocolate. Break the chocolate up into small chunks and add three quarters to a bowl. Place the roughly chopped chocolate in a bowl. Remove quickly and stir the warmer chocolate up from the bottom and throughout the bowl.
If the chocolate cools too much turns matte and begins to thicken place the bottom of the bowl back into the hot water for 1 or 2 seconds. You ll need a pot of water a clean completely dry stainless steel bowl to act as a double boiler and a rubber spatula for stirring. Bring a pan of water to a simmer and then remove from the heat.
How to temper chocolate using the seeding method melt 2 3 of the chocolate that you need over a double boiler until it reaches 115ºf. Why do i need to temper my chocolate. Stir constantly to prevent hot spots.
Alternatively use a microwave if you wish but on defrost or at 500w maximum. Roughly chop 2 3s of the chocolate and put it into a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Check the temperature of the chocolate with a thermometer as it melts.
Place the pot of water on the stove and bring the water to a slow boil. Continue to stir the chocolate as you dip. Slowly heat the water ensuring it does not boil.
Half fill a saucepan with hot water and put the bowl over it making sure that the bowl does not touch the bottom of the saucepan. Chocolate that you buy from the supermarket has already been tempered giving it that perfectly hard and shiny look that snaps crisply when broken. Set the bowl over the pan to make a bain marie ensuring the bottom does not come into direct contact with the water.
- How To Prepare Beetroot Dosa
- How To Prepare And Use Fennel
- How To Prepare Baby Beetroot
- How To Prepare Beetroot Chutney In Tamil
- How To Prepare Beef Sauce With Corn Flour
- How To Prepare Beetroot For Juicing
- How To Prepare Beef Sauce In Uganda
- How To Prepare Asparagus On The Bbq
- How To Prepare Basmati Rice Chicken Biryani
- How To Prepare A Christmas Pudding Cloth
- How To Prepare A Christmas Pudding Bowl
- How To Prepare Beet Greens For Eating
- How To Prepare Beetroot Curry For Chapathi
- How To Prepare A Kohlrabi
- How To Prepare Beet Greens For Freezing
- How To Prepare A Fennel Bulb
- How To Prepare Beetroot Hair Dye
- How To Prepare And Cook Whole Lobster
- How To Prepare And Roast Beetroot
- How To Prepare And Eat Beetroot