How To Cook The Perfect Steak Pan
When the oil starts to separate use tongs to place the steak in the center of the pan and let it cook.
How to cook the perfect steak pan. Flipping encourages the juices to move around the steak making for a more even and faster cooking process. Gently add the steaks and fry on a high heat for 3 minutes until a nice brown crust forms flip the steaks and turn down the heat. Place the pan on a burner and put it on high heat.
For a 2 inch steak allow for about 4 minutes of cooking on each side turning only once. Before heating poor enough olive oil in the pan to coat the entire bottom. All the oil you need is already on the surface of the steak.
If it dances for a second before disappearing the pan is hot enough. Turn on your exhaust fan and heat a heavy pan preferably cast iron or stainless steel over medium high heat until it s very hot. Preventing it from sticking to the pan.
Be sure to use tongs to flip the steak as a fork can. To test if the pan is hot enough place a single drop of water on the pan. While the steak is warming up this is a good time to get the rest of your tools and ingredients ready.
Drizzle some oil into the pan and leave for a moment. To cook a medium rare steak heat a non stick or cast iron frying pan to high heat on a burner and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the pan. Flip every minute after the first 1 to 2 minutes of searing for a great crust and a pink juicy and soft interior.
Feel free to add a dollop of butter or to spoon oil from the bottom of the pan to. Season the steak with salt up to 2 hrs before then with pepper just before cooking. Make sure you have good ventilation or your kitchen will fill up with smoke.
- How To Cook Sockeye Salmon Uk
- How To Cook Spinach Casserole
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Wings
- How To Cook Spare Ribs In The Oven At 400
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In The Microwave Oven
- How To Cook Sona Masoori Rice In Instant Pot Indian
- How To Cook Soup In Minecraft
- How To Cook Spare Ribs In The Oven Uk
- How To Cook Spanish Yellow Rice And Beans
- How To Cook Sockeye Salmon Oven
- How To Cook Spinach Cheese Ravioli
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Necks In A Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Soft Boiled Eggs In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Legs In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Soup Dumplings From Frozen
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Wings In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In Oven Cut In Half With Water
- How To Cook Spicy Rice Cake Korean
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In The Microwave
- How To Cook Special Fried Rice Like Chinese Restaurants