How To Cook Tinolang Mussels
Once onion becomes translucent pour water into the pot.
How to cook tinolang mussels. Instructions heat oil in a cooking pot. Tinolang tahong mussels soup 1 1 2 lbs mussels cleaned 1 thumb size ginger root cut into strips 4 cloves garlic minced 1 medium onion sliced 2 medium sayote chayote cut into bite size 1 2 1 cup pepper leaves or spinach 2 tbsp fish sauce patis 6 cups water 2 tbsp cooking oil salt to. Add spinach red pepper flakes and salt.
Pour 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Wash mussels and place in a bowl cover with water and let sit in for several hours to allow the mussels to expel dirt. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add ginger and mussels and then cook for a minute. Put in the spinach or hot pepper leaves. Add mussels and allow water to boil once more and simmer.
Tinolang tahong cooking instructions. Thoroughly wash the tulya or clams drain and place in a bowl then pour water. Add salt or fish sauce and pepper.
Saute garlic and onion. In a pan saute garlic ginger and onion. Boil 2 cups of water with tanglad set aside.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Saute garlic and ginger together in a frying pan then add sliced onion and tomatoes. Add mussels and clams.
- How To Make Crawfish At Home
- How To Make Crispy Pork Belly On Grill
- How To Make Corn Quiche
- How To Make Corn Liquor
- How To Make Deep Fried Crispy Pork Belly
- How To Make Deviled Eggs In Microwave
- How To Make Delicious Salmon In Oven
- How To Make Corn On The Cob Kfc Style
- How To Make Delicious Asparagus On The Grill
- How To Make Crayfish Curry
- How To Make Crayfish Curry Potjie
- How To Make Crayfish Gear
- How To Make Delicious Crayfish
- How To Make Crawfish Nets
- How To Make Crayfish Mate
- How To Make Cooking Pot Zelda
- How To Make Crispy Vegetables In Air Fryer
- How To Make Courgette Spaghetti Recipe
- How To Make Corn On The Cob Recipe
- How To Make Cooked Salmon Sushi Rolls