How To Cook Tuna Steak On Griddle Pan
When the oil shimmers add the tuna steaks to the pan.
How to cook tuna steak on griddle pan. Gently shake pan to avoid sticking. Cook approximately 1 1 2 minutes and flip. Fresh tuna is firm and red in color.
Both provide thick tasty steaks. Lay out your tuna steaks on a tray season both sides and rub all over with the herb mixture. Sear a 3 4 inch to 1 inch thick steak for 30 to 45 seconds per side to achieve a rare doneness.
The tuna begins to dry out if cooked any more than that. Before you begin cooking you ll want to ensure that the pan is nice and hot. I prefer to cook it on a griddle pan or in a frying pan.
If you want to make a crisscross pattern on the surface rotate the tuna by 90 degrees halfway through. Tuna has a meaty texture and strong fishy flavor. Heat a cast iron ridged grill pan or frying pan until very hot.
Heat a non stick pan over medium heat. Cook other side until tuna is desired doneness 1 to 2 more minutes. Once you re happy that it is add your tuna and sear it you should hear it sizzling if the pan is warm enough until it s brown on the outside.
There are two nice ways to cook it. Put in the tuna and what you want to do is sear it so that it toasts fries and browns about 45 to 60 seconds on each side. Brush the tuna steaks lightly with oil and season.
- How Do You Make Quick Dumplings
- How Do You Make Hot Lobster Rolls
- How Do You Make Rice Balls At Home
- How Do You Make Rice Paper Sheets
- How Do You Make Sticky Rice Unsticky
- How Do You Make Mexican Rice Milk
- How Do You Make Rice Krispies Treats With Marshmallow Fluff
- How Do You Prepare Asparagus For Freezing
- How Do You Make Quorn Meatballs
- How Do You Make Salmon Quiche
- How Do You Make Poached Eggs Without Vinegar
- How Do You Make Rice Krispie Treats From Scratch
- How Do You Make Rump Steak Tender
- How Do You Make Naan Bread Recipe
- How Do You Make Rice Crispy Cakes With Golden Syrup
- How Do You Make Salmon Roulade
- How Do You Make Yellow Rice From Scratch
- How Do You Make Yorkshire Puddings Rise Better
- How Do You Make Nachos Dip
- How Do You Make Rice Pudding On The Stove