How To Cook White Asparagus In The Microwave
How to microwave asparagus.
How to cook white asparagus in the microwave. No one likes to cook after a long hard day at work but the microwave makes fast and easy work of cooking asparagus. This secures the seam in place thereby preventing the paper towels from unraveling as the asparagus cooks. To cook white asparagus start by bringing a pot of water to a steady simmer.
Check for doneness the asparagus should be tender crisp. In my opinion the result is at least as good if not better than asparagus steamed using an upright steamer. For a quick easy and very good result particularly when the family are desperately hungry i think that using a microwave to cook fresh asparagus is great.
Remove from the microwave using tongs. Place the bundle in the microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes. Clean up is a breeze when all you need is a microwave.
Place the bundle in your microwave with the open seam side facing down. Cook the wrapped asparagus on full power until the spears just barely become crisp tender. Afterwards tie the asparagus into bundles of 2 or 4 spears using kitchen twine.
Microwave the bundle for 3 to 4 minutes. Step 2 cover loosely and cook in the microwave on high for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Cook in a 750 watt microwave oven on high until just tender about 1 minute.
For this recipe to be gluten free avoid using stocks sauces and condiments containing wheat. Pour in wine and dot with pieces of butter. Put the asparagus and water in a microwave safe dish cover and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Beetroot How To Preserve Fresh From Garden
- Asparagus Wrapped In Prosciutto Air Fryer
- Best Way To Cook 1 Lb Lobster Tails
- Best Lobster Mac And Cheese Recipe
- Asian Pork Belly Roast
- Baked Rice Balls
- Best Way Cook Pork Belly Strips
- Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe No Marinade
- Baked Salmon Roulade
- Best Way Of Cooking Pork Belly
- Baked Salmon Nz
- Baked Salmon Jamie Oliver
- Baked Salmon Tails Recipe
- Baked Chicken Easy Chicken Breast Recipes Few Ingredients
- Baskin Robbins Oreo Cream Delight Cookie Cake
- Asparagus Bbq Recipes
- Baked Salmon Cooking Time 375
- Best Pork Belly And Crackling
- Baked Salmon Roulade Recipe
- Baked Salmon Honey Glaze Recipe