How To Cook White Jasmine Rice In Microwave
Put the dish in the microwave uncovered and microwave the rice on the high for 10 minutes.
How to cook white jasmine rice in microwave. The microwave method works best for a half cup to two cups of dry rice. Pour 2 cups of water into the bowl ensure that the water covers the rice. Pour 1 1 1 2 cups of rice in your microwave safe bowl.
Add 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of water for one measured cup of dry rice 2 cups plus 4 tablespoons if cooking 2 cups of rice and swirl around a bit. Instructions scoop the rice into the microwave safe container or pot. Cook for 10 15 minutes and check the texture once it is properly cooked strain out the water and serve.
Fill the pot with water and swish the water and rice with your hands. At this point if small holes have appeared in the rice where steam has escaped and most of the water has. Cover with microwave suitable plastic cling wrap to seal.
1 the first step to make white rice in the microwave is to put the desired amount of rice in the bowl which you will cook it in. Ideally get a glass or cup for measuring and put in twice as much water as the amount of rice. For example if i put in a cup of rice add two cups of water and salt to taste.
I start out with short medium or long grain white rice that i ve thoroughly rinsed with warm tap water. Using warm tap water to rinse the rice helps it cook up evenly as it will begin hydrating during the rinsing process.
- How To Cook Scallops Oven
- How To Cook Scallops In Oven
- How To Cook Scallops In Oven With Bacon
- How To Cook Scallops Low Fat
- How To Cook Scallops Sauteed
- How To Cook Scrambled Eggs On Microwave
- How To Cook Scrambled Eggs In The Microwave Without Milk
- How To Cook Scrambled Eggs On The Stove
- How To Cook Scallops In Half Shell
- How To Cook Scallops With Butter
- How To Cook Scrambled Eggs In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Scallops Roe
- How To Cook Scallops In The Shell Oven
- How To Cook Scottish Salmon Fillets In Oven
- How To Cook Scallops Pan Fried
- How To Cook Scallops With Shell
- How To Cook Shelled Oysters On The Grill
- How To Cook Scallops With Roe Attached
- How To Cook Scallops In A Pan With Olive Oil
- How To Cook Scallops Wrapped In Bacon In A Pan