How To Cook Yearling Eye Fillet
Quickly sear the meat about 5 seconds on each side then remove from frying pan.
How to cook yearling eye fillet. Heat a large heavy frying pan over medium high heat. Leave the steaks on one side without touching them or prodding them for approximately 3 4 minutes. Get the pan nice and hot and then add oil.
You can cook your eye fillet steaks on a medium high hot skillet or grill. Reduce the heat to medium. Make sure it is preheated and allow roughly 5 minutes on each side turning only once preserving the flavours.
135 f or 57 c remove from the oven at 130 f or 54 c. Turn them over with a pair of tongs and leave for another 3 4 minutes. Once the pan is hot place the steaks in the pan if the eye fillet steaks don t sizzle when they hit the pan it isn t yet hot enough.
If you re cooking a few steaks leave space between them. Let the beef rest at room temperature for 1 hour. Melt and brown.
Once the oil is hot place the steaks in the pan if the eye fillet steaks don t sizzle the pan is too cold.
- How To Make Kransky Sausage Recipe
- How To Make King Prawn Rice
- How To Make Large Egg In Stardew Valley
- How To Make King Prawn Chilli Linguine
- How To Make Lamb Chop Puppet
- How To Make King Prawn Tagliatelle
- How To Make Kransky Sausage
- How To Make Lamb Chops Gordon Ramsay
- How To Make Kohlrabi Fries
- How To Make Lightning Rod In Stardew Valley
- How To Make Lamb Chops Karahi
- How To Make Lamb Cutlets Tender
- How To Make Lemon Crusted Salmon
- How To Make Lemon Butter For Salmon
- How To Make King Prawn Makhani
- How To Make Lechon Belly Crispy Skin
- How To Make Kosher Chicken Schnitzel
- How To Make Knitted Octopus
- How To Make Lamb Shank Potjie
- How To Make Kohlrabi Rice