How To Cook Yellow Squash In The Air Fryer
If you prefer spray with some cooking spray to get them a little bit more brown in color.
How to cook yellow squash in the air fryer. Remove air fryer basket and spray lightly with cooking spray. Prep preheat airfryer for about 5 minutes at 360f 182c degrees. At this point you can add some salt to them or salt them after they are done.
Remove from basket plate and enjoy. Just before placing each piece of squash on a rack in the air fryer spray both sides with cooking spray to help it brown even more. Set the air fryer to 370 degrees and set cook time to 15 minutes.
Wash the squash and remove any bad spots. Shake the basket about halfway through and spray lightly with more avocado oil if needed. Toss it around a bit to get it into a single layer or as much of a single layer as you can.
If you want to use a spray oil or seasonings now is the time. Layer squash pieces in bottom of basket in a single layer. Slide the basket into the fryer.
Air fry at 400 f for 20 minutes or until slightly browned. Instead of cooking spray you can also use oil in one of these oil sprayers. If making potato or sweet potato fries soak them in water for 30 minutes to draw out excess starch for crispier results and then pat dry thoroughly with paper towels before tossing with oil.
Fry them in the air fryer on 390 for about 5 minutes on each side or until they are crispy. Spray the squash pieces lightly with cooking spray. Dredge the squash slices in the egg mixture and then coat in the seasoned bread crumb mixture and arrange on the air fryer cooking racks.
- How To Make Vegetable Juice With A Blender
- How To Make Urad Dal Rava Dosa
- How To Make Vegan Jackfruit Pulled Pork
- How To Make Venison Burgers Uk
- How To Make Vegan Rhubarb Crumble
- How To Make Veal Ham And Egg Pie
- How To Make Urad Dal Rice In Tamil
- How To Make Vegan Chickpea Curry
- How To Make Vegetables Using Clay
- How To Make Veg Nuggets In Air Fryer
- How To Make Vegetable Juice For Weight Loss
- How To Make Veal Goulash
- How To Make Vegetable Soup At Home Recipe
- How To Make Urad Whole Dal
- How To Make Urad Dal Sabji
- How To Make Venison Not Taste Gamey
- How To Make Urad Dal Salad
- How To Make Venison Jerky Sticks
- How To Make Vegan Beet Ketchup
- How To Make Vegan Salmon Patties