How To Cook Your Steak Medium Rare
The first step for a great steak is selecting a great cut of premium quality.
How to cook your steak medium rare. Not all steaks are equal some cuts have better. Season with salt and pepper or your preferred seasonings. Either way it should take about 4 to 5 minutes per side for a 1 inch steak.
Turn your meat once in the pan. Place your cast iron skillet in your oven at 400ºf to warm it fully. If you prefer char grilled flavor or you re cooking a bone in steak take the steak outside and cook it on a preheated gas or charcoal grill.
If you don t your. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium rare an internal temperature of 135 degrees f 5 to 7 minutes for medium 140 degrees f or 8 to 10 minutes for medium well 150 degrees f. Instructions to cook your steak dry the outside by pressing a paper towel or napkin onto it to absorb moisture.
Prepare before you fry. Let the steak sit. This is what medium rare meat should feel like and this is a method many chefs rely on.
Whilst your steak is cooking don t be afraid to touch it to see if it is cooked medium rare. Use tongs to lift your steak and place it in the pan. Remove and place over medium high.
Gently press the tip of your middle finger to the tip of your thumb. Sear the steak for two minutes each side turning only once. How do you cook the perfect medium rare steak.
- How To Cook Corned Beef With Potatoes Filipino Style
- How To Cook Costco Salmon With Herb Butter
- How To Cook Couscous In Microwave
- How To Cook Costco Ribs In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Corned Meat Beef
- How To Cook Courgette In Pasta Sauce
- How To Cook Corned Meat Bull Brand
- How To Cook Corned Silverside Beef
- How To Cook Courgette For Pasta
- How To Cook Costco Pork Belly Slices
- How To Cook Coturnix Quail
- How To Cook Couscous Salad
- How To Cook Couscous The Nigerian Way
- How To Cook Cornmeal Porridge
- How To Cook Cornish Hen In Air Fryer Oven
- How To Cook Corned Meat In A Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Cornmeal Porridge Jamaican Style
- How To Cook Couscous In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Courgette Noodles
- How To Cook Corned Meat In A Slow Cooker