How To Make Lobster In The Broiler
With a sharp knife or kitchen shears carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise.
How to make lobster in the broiler. Place the roasting pan under the broiler and cook it until the flesh is opaque and the butter has browned. Broil the lobster tails until the meat is opaque and lightly browned about 1 minute per ounce of individual tail. Most broilers only have an on setting but if you have a broiler with high and low settings set it to high.
Step 2 place lobster tails on a baking sheet. In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter garlic lemon juice smoked paprika and cayenne. Brush the butter mixture over the lobster meat.
Broiled lobster requires about 1 minute per ounce to cook properly. Preheat the broiler and broiler pan for 10 minutes and place the lobster on the second lowest rack about four inches from the flame. Depending on the size of the lobster it will take 10 12 minutes.
Remember to slather the meat with butter or oil to prevent it from burning. The broiler will need to preheat for 5 to 10 minutes in order to get adequately hot.
- How Much Water To Cook Rice In Oven
- How Much Water To Cook Rice Finger
- How To Bake A Whole Lobster At Home
- How Much Water Do You Use To Cook Wild Rice
- How Much Oil To Cook Yorkshire Puddings
- How Not To Cook Rice Video
- How Much Water To Cook Brown Basmati Rice In Rice Cooker
- How Many Minutes To Cook Hard Boiled Quail Eggs
- How Many Minutes To Cook Enoki Mushrooms
- How Many Minutes To Cook Pork Belly In Oven
- How Much Time To Cook Salmon In Pan
- How Many Whistles To Cook Urad Dal
- How Much Time To Cook Brown Rice In Rice Cooker
- How Many Minutes To Cook Hot Dog In Microwave
- How To Bake Asparagus Crispy
- How Much Water To Cook Rice In A Pot
- How Many Minutes To Cook Salmon Head
- How Much Water To Cook Two Cups Of Brown Rice
- How Much Water To Boil Rice
- How To Bake Beetroot Cake