How To Make Lobster Noodles
Drain rinse under cold water and drain them again.
How to make lobster noodles. Bring the water to boil and steam the lobsters 10 minutes. Stir fry until the noodles are fully cooked and soft about 2 to 4 minutes. Heat oil in frying pan.
Set aside until cool enough to handle then remove the meat from the shells and dice it. Heat a wok over high heat. Meanwhile let s make the egg noodles to serve together with the lobster.
When it boils again cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil add noodles and cook for 3 minutes stirring to keep them separated. Boil a pot of water together with fresh ginger and spring onion.
Bring to to boil add lobster head. Since the sauce is good i usually cook some asian noodles boil in water then blanch in cold water and mix with the sauce to soak up all the wonderful juices so that s lobster noodle dish or chinese call it yee mien imade this dish several times using singleness crab as well also very delicious. Add remanning flavored butter.
Turn the heat to high add lobster pieces to cook together with broth and noodles. After 10 minutes not more turn the fire off and take out your lobster. Once water is boiling place your lobster in and cover.
Cover cook for 3 minutes or until everything is cooked through. Lightly crack the lobster claws in advance. Make sure not to over boil the yee mein.
- How To Make Teriyaki Salmon Sushi
- How To Make Sweet Potato Home Fries
- How To Make The Perfect Lobster Bisque
- How To Make Teriyaki Salmon With Noodles
- How To Make Tempeh Bacon Without Liquid Smoke
- How To Make Sweet Vinegar For Beetroot
- How To Make Tapper In Stardew Valley
- How To Make The Best Salmon In The Oven
- How To Make Tasty Salmon Curry
- How To Make Tasty Beetroot Carrot Poriyal
- How To Make Sweet Potato Quiche
- How To Make Tea Using Fennel Seeds
- How To Make Super Crunchy Crispy Pork Belly
- How To Make Sweet Potato Chips Healthy
- How To Make Tender And Crispy Pork Belly
- How To Make Stardew Valley Run Smoother
- How To Make Tapioca Pearls Cooking Tree
- How To Make Tempeh Bacon
- How To Make Tempeh At Home
- How To Make Tempeh Bacon Crispy