How To Make Melt In Your Mouth Pork Belly
Reserve some blanching water and pass it through a wire mesh strainer.
How to make melt in your mouth pork belly. Put lotus leaf spring onions ginger bay leaf star anise cinnamon stick in a wok put all the sauces and sugar and put the meat in it add water to cover the meat and simmer for 90 minutes. Cook the pork for a further 2 to 4 hours after 2 hours the meat will be soft and easy to carve after 4 hours the meat will be soft enough to pull. Slow cooked pork belly crackling broiled in a slow cooker for nine hours then roasted under a searing hot grill for five minutes once cooked she cut a slit in the skin covered it with salt and.
Bring a pot of water to boil. Remove hair on the skin of pork belly by rubbing the skin on a hot wok surface. Add optional medium boiled eggs or other ingredients like bamboo shoots.
The leaves yield refreshing fragrance to the pork belly so the final dish is melt in your mouth tender yet not greasy at all. Toss the veg occasionally turning to coat in the pork juices until caramelised and cooked to your liking then remove. Transfer the meat into a steamer add in some broth from the wok and steam for 3 hours.
This will be one of the best pork belly you ve ever made. Melt in your mouth pork belly step by step. Serve hot over rice.
Add all the seasonings and water just enough to cover the pork approximately 4 cups of water then cook on high for 6 hours. Add more sugar adjust to taste. Cut the pork belly into large cubes approximately 1 1 2 inches across.
Cut the pork belly into large pieces then brown for a few minutes before putting into your slow cooker. Finally when i am cooking belly the best way to check it is to cut a small piece of the end and eat it. After five minutes clean the pork under running water and keep them dry with cloth or kitchen towel.
- How To Cook A Fairy Zelda
- How To Cook A Crown Pork Roast Video
- How To Cook A Ham Hock Joint
- How To Cook A Ham In Roasting Pan
- How To Cook A Half Rack Of Lamb
- How To Cook A Frozen Raw Lobster Tail
- How To Cook A Full Lobster From Frozen
- How To Cook A Ham Hock In A Slow Cooker
- How To Cook A Deer Steak
- How To Cook A Ham Joint In The Oven
- How To Cook A Ham In The Oven
- How To Cook A Ham For Christmas Dinner
- How To Cook A Ham Joint In Coca Cola
- How To Cook A Frozen Lobster Tail In Shell
- How To Cook A Denver Steak
- How To Cook A Good Curry Chicken
- How To Cook A Ham In The Oven With Pineapple And Brown Sugar
- How To Cook A Glazed Ham For Christmas
- How To Cook A Christmas Pudding Without A Steamer
- How To Cook A Chutney Beetroot