How To Make Naan Bread Recipe
Step 2 punch down dough and knead in garlic.
How to make naan bread recipe. Naan bread is very versatile. Leave for 10 15 mins or. Divide the dough into 8 balls.
Ingredients 200g greek style yoghurt 1 3 4 cups 260g self raising flour. Heat a large non stick frying pan over a high heat add a naan bread and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through turning halfway. Leave until it begins to froth.
Stir in sugar milk. Let rest 5 10 minutes until frothy. What to do with naan bread.
Slowly mix together the dough by working. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer whisk together water yeast and 1 4 tsp sugar. Roll each portion into an oval shape roughly 1 cm thick.
Using the dough hook knead on low. Step 2 when you re happy with the consistency start kneading first in the bowl then transfer the mixture onto a. In another bowl mix together the milk and oil.
Method for the dough sift the flour sugar salt and baking powder into a bowl. Place all the ingredients into a stand mixer bowl. Roll to press the garlic into the dough and cook as described above.
- How To Roast A Leg Of Lamb Joint
- How To Prepare Yam Goat Meat Pepper Soup
- How To Prepare Tasty Tomato Rice
- How To Reheat Cooked Salmon Cakes
- How To Reheat Cooked Rice In Pressure Cooker
- How To Prepare Tamarind Rice Easily
- How To Re Cook Mashed Potatoes
- How To Prepare Yummy Oats
- How To Prepare Simple Beetroot Curry
- How To Roast A Leg Of Lamb No Bone
- How To Prepare Tapioca Pearls For Tea
- How To Quickly Cook Firm Tofu
- How To Prepare Tasty Egg Rice
- How To Prepare Vegetables For Rice
- How To Prepare Tapioca Pearl
- How To Prepare The Jeera Rice
- How To Roast A Lamb Leg Shank
- How To Prepare Tomato Rice Recipe
- How To Prepare White Asparagus For Cooking
- How To Prepare Store Bought Zoodles