How To Make Pork Belly Less Chewy
Pat pork dry with paper towels then place rind side down onto a chopping board.
How to make pork belly less chewy. Rub the flesh not skin with chinese cooking wine. The downside of the pressure cooker is that in order to check your food you have to release the pressure even though that cools the pot. Rub the roast with the oil and salt more if you like salty crackling making sure the oil and salt penetrate the scores.
When you re ready to cook put your pork on a wire rack in the sink and pour a jug of boiling water over the rind. You need to cook your pork belly for longer. Turn the pork belly upside down.
Place the roast on a wire rack inside a baking tray and cook at 240 c max 250 c conventional until the rind. Place the pork belly on your prepared baking rack with the skin side facing up. Pat dry thoroughly with paper towel.
Combine garlic thyme and 2 tsp oil in a small bowl then rub over meat. Place pork rind side up in centre of pan on top of onion and lemon. Rub in the oil salt and pepper.
Rub the top with oil then generously season the meat with salt and pepper. Arrange onion and lemon over base of shallow roasting pan lined with baking paper.
- How To Cook Boneless Leg Of Lamb
- How To Cook Boneless Turkey Breast In Oven
- How To Cook Broad Beans In Pod
- How To Cook Broad Beans And Bacon
- How To Cook Boneless Beef Ribs In The Oven Fast
- How To Cook Box Yellow Rice
- How To Cook Boneless Leg Of Lamb In Oven
- How To Cook Boneless Pork Belly Joint
- How To Cook Boneless Lamb Leg In Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Broad Beans Steam
- How To Cook Bread Omelette
- How To Cook Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
- How To Cook Breaded Veal Schnitzel
- How To Cook Breakfast Tempeh
- How To Cook Broad Beans In A Pan
- How To Cook Boneless Leg Of Lamb In Oven Bag
- How To Cook Boneless Pork Ribs In The Oven
- How To Cook Breaded Drumsticks
- How To Cook Broccoli And Carrots On Stove
- How To Cook Braised Pork Belly With Yam