How To Make Quick Scrambled Eggs In Microwave
Place 2 eggs and 60 mls of milk plus salt and pepper if you like in a tall ish microwave proof jug or cooking utensil.
How to make quick scrambled eggs in microwave. Butter your toast and tip the egg on top. Microwave on high 800w or above for 30 secs and then fork through the eggs if they are done enough then stop cooking. Crack the eggs into a microwavable bowl and season.
Serves 1 oil or butter the dish you are planning on using crack in the eggs and season. Advertisement step 2 pop the bowl into the microwave and cook on high power for 30 seconds. Whip together with a fork until combined.
Cling film is fine but i find the saucer is less hassle to add and remove and means i m not needlessly consuming cling film. Feel free to use half and half for creamier. Microwave for 15 second intervals gently stir with a fork and continue nuking in short durations for a total of 1 to 2 minutes or until the scrambled eggs with water have set and are fully cooked.
Whisk them until the egg mixture is a yellow tone. In a small microwave safe bowl microwave the butter until melted about 30 seconds. You can also spray.
Add the milk salt and pepper. Break the eggs into the bowl. Add milk and salt.
Whisk well with a fork until completely combined and there are some bubbles on the surface. Beat the eggs with salt and. Add the milk or water if you prefer.
- How To Cook Oyster Mushrooms Youtube
- How To Cook Oyster Omelette
- How To Cook Onigiri Rice In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Omelette With Vegetables
- How To Cook On Omelette
- How To Cook Omelette Japanese Style
- How To Cook Organic Brown Rice On Stove Top
- How To Cook Organic Brown Rice In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Oyster Mushrooms In The Oven
- How To Cook Oyster Mushrooms Without Oil
- How To Cook Oyster Sauce Mushroom
- How To Cook Omelette
- How To Cook Omelette With Potato
- How To Cook One Cup Brown Rice In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Omelette Egg Step By Step
- How To Cook Omelette In Microwave
- How To Cook Omelette Panlasang Pinoy
- How To Cook Oyster Mushroom Recipe
- How To Cook Oval Rice Cakes
- How To Cook Oven Stuffed Pork Chops