How To Make Salmon And Spinach Quiche
Beat in the cream then season with salt and pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
How to make salmon and spinach quiche. Bake at 450 for 8 minutes. Salmon and spinach quiche with plain flour butter salt water fresh spinach salmon fillet butter eggs cream cheese salt all you have to do is throw all your ingredients of salmon and spinach quiche 2 cups plain flour. In a large bowl whisk eggs with milk and 3 4 cup of cheese.
Flake the salmon over spinach. Place 8 ounces of cubed cheddar cheese onion eggs and evaporated milk into a blender. Cook the onion until translucent.
Whisk the eggs and cream together thoroughly. In a medium skillet melt butter over medium heat. In a medium bowl whisk the salmon liquid with eggs milk seasoned salt and pepper.
How to make spinach quiche. Stir in spinach mushrooms feta and 1 2 cup cheddar cheese. Transfer the spinach to a bowl and combine with the salmon and eggs.
Sprinkle 1 4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese then pour the egg mixture on top. Spread onion and spinach mixture in the bottom of the crust. Pour into the pastry shell and bake for 30 minutes or until the filling is just set.
Evenly sprinkle cheese over spinach. In a skillet over medium heat melt the butter. Saute garlic and onion in butter until lightly browned about 7 minutes.
- How To Cook Battered Barramundi
- How To Cook Beans And Rice
- How To Cook Beef Olives In Gravy
- How To Cook Beans And Rice Porridge
- How To Cook Bbq Ribs In The Oven Uk
- How To Cook Beet Green Leaves
- How To Cook Beans And Yam In Nigeria
- How To Cook Beef Chuck Short Ribs
- How To Cook Beef Cube Steak Tender
- How To Cook Beet Greens In The Microwave
- How To Cook Beef Short Ribs On The Grill
- How To Cook Beans And Rice In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Beef Ribs Quickly
- How To Cook Beef Back Ribs In The Oven Slow
- How To Cook Beet Greens Vinegar
- How To Cook Beef Meatballs In Oven
- How To Cook Bbq Ribs In The Oven
- How To Cook Bay Scallops On The Stove
- How To Cook Beet Greens Vegan
- How To Cook Beef Cube Steak