How To Make Salmon Burgers From A Can
Whisk shallot mayonnaise parsley mustard salt and pepper together in separate bowl then gently fold into salmon mixture until just combined.
How to make salmon burgers from a can. The directions dice the salmon into very small pieces. I love using cracker crumbs rather than bread crumbs i like the taste and that way there is no need for salt. Place contents in a medium bowl.
Place drained salmon in a bowl. Make sure the onion is finely chopped. Add cup onion depending on how much you like onion.
Place on large plate. Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined.
In a large bowl combine salmon with egg bread crumbs garlic lemon zest and juice dill dijon worcestershire and red pepper flakes. Remove bones from salmon optional. If desired add some finely chopped hot pepper.
Combine the burger ingredients in a mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate burgers for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Form each into loose ball then pat lightly into 1 inch thick burger.
Break into chunks with a fork. Mix in a little less than one cup of cracker crumbs. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions.
- How To Cook Rice Rapid Boil
- How To Cook Rice Perfectly For Fried Rice
- How To Cook Rice Pilaf In An Electric Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Rice Properly Youtube
- How To Cook Rice Risotto
- How To Cook Rice Paper For Spring Rolls
- How To Cook Rice Sauce
- How To Cook Rice Pudding In A Crock Pot
- How To Cook Rice Quickly In Microwave
- How To Cook Rice Salad
- How To Cook Rice Reduce Arsenic
- How To Cook Rice Pilau Recipe
- How To Cook Rice Porridge With Microwave
- How To Cook Rice Pudding With Condensed Milk
- How To Cook Rice Pasta In The Microwave
- How To Cook Rice Pudding In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Rice Paper Noodles
- How To Cook Rice Pudding In Halogen Oven
- How To Cook Rice Pudding On Stove
- How To Cook Rice Pasta