How To Make Scrambled Eggs In The Microwave
Just like traditional scrambled eggs begin by cracking the amount of eggs you want in your meal eggs typically contain 13 grams of protein so if you re trying to bulk up we recommend at least 2 3.
How to make scrambled eggs in the microwave. Remove bowl beat eggs very well scraping down the sides of the bowl and return to the microwave for another 30 seconds. Break 2 eggs into a microwaveable bowl add salt and pepper and mix with a fork. Place 2 eggs and 60 mls of milk plus salt and pepper if you like in a tall ish microwave proof jug or cooking utensil.
Microwave the eggs for 1 1 2 to 2 minutes and stir them frequently. Oil or butter the dish you are planning on using crack in the eggs and season. Put the uncovered dish into the microwave and heat the eggs on full power.
Whisk well with a fork until completely combined and there are some bubbles on the surface. Whip together with a fork until combined. Cover the dish.
Microwave on high 800w or above for 30 secs and then fork through the eggs if they are done enough then stop cooking. The eggs should look firm and no longer liquidy once they ve finished cooking. Stop and stir them every 30 seconds so they scramble as they cook.
Microwave for 30 seconds then stir with a fork. Pop the bowl into the microwave and cook on high power for 30 seconds. Stop when eggs have the consistency you desire.
Pop that bowl of whisked eggs into your microwave and zap it on high for 30 seconds. Repeat this pattern stirring every 30 seconds for up to 2 1 2 minutes. Add the butter and milk and mix again with the fork.
- How To Cook Veal Meat
- How To Cook Veal In A Crock Pot
- How To Cook Veal Cordon Bleu In Oven
- How To Cook Veal Cordon Bleu
- How To Cook Veal Leg Scallopini
- How To Cook Veal Entrecote
- How To Cook Vanjaram Fish Curry
- How To Cook Veal Kidneys
- How To Cook Vacuum Sealed Mussels
- How To Cook Veal Piccata
- How To Cook Veal Flank Steak
- How To Cook Veal Minute Steak
- How To Cook Veal Frankfurters
- How To Cook Veal Porterhouse Steaks
- How To Cook Veal Neck
- How To Cook Veal Osso Buco Quickly
- How To Cook Veal Rump Medallions
- How To Cook Veal Cutlets
- How To Cook Urad Lentils
- How To Cook Veal Schnitzel In A Pan