How To Make Xmas Pudding Sauce
In a nonstick saucepan over medium heat gently melt the butter.
How to make xmas pudding sauce. Remove from the heat. Stir in the milk gradually and add the sugar. A pudding already will have either brandy or rum in it depending on your taste so a splash added to a lovely white sauce becomes a perfect partner.
Using a hand whisk slowly add the milk stirring vigorously. Once melted add the flour and stir quickly to create a thick smooth paste. Melt the butter and stir in the flour.
Add 1 tablespoon butter and rum flavouring. Directions bring the milk and sugar to a simmer then add corn starch. Cook for 2 minutes and then stir in the milk.
While the pudding is steaming make the brandy sauce. Simmer gently for 5 6. Leave the ends of the foil strip hanging over the side to make it easy to remove the pudding later.
Remove from heat and blend in the cornflour. Bring to the boil stirring all the time and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Instructions whisk the egg yolks cream and sugar in a pot over low heat.
Don t worry if it does there s an easy fix. Place butter in a medium saucepan with the flour pour in the milk then using a balloon whisk whisk everything vigorously together over a medium heat. Do not stop whisking and keep the heat low so that the custard doesn t curdle.
- How To Cook Piece Of Salmon In Oven
- How To Cook Perfect Quinoa In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Perfect Pork Belly With Crackling
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Holders
- How To Cook Pink Salmon Skin On Fillets
- How To Cook Poached Egg
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Frying Pan
- How To Cook Perfect Rice In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Plain Rice Recipe
- How To Cook Poached Eggs At Home
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Muffin Tins
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Microwave Poacher
- How To Cook Perfect Rice For Sushi
- How To Cook Perfect Quiche Lorraine
- How To Cook Pippies In Xo Sauce
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In An Egg Poacher
- How To Cook Perfect Rice Youtube
- How To Cook Perfect Steak Sous Vide
- How To Cook Poached Eggs For A Crowd
- How To Cook Poached Duck Eggs