How To Prepare Rice Paper For Salad Rolls
On the top part of the rice paper place 3 prawns with a mint leaf in between as per the photo below.
How to prepare rice paper for salad rolls. Fold the left and right edges of the rice paper in then starting from the bottom roll up to cover the lettuce bundle. Place it back on the dry chopping board. Dab the rice paper with a dry kitchen towel to remove the excessive water.
Then keep rolling firmly. Choose a piece of lettuce with the length about 2 3 of the diameter of the rice paper. Fill a large bowl with warm water.
Lay on a clean work surface ensuring papers do not overlap. Place the lettuce bundle with the seam side down onto the middle of the rice paper. Add a slice of beef to each roll.
Get a bowl of hot water and working in batches of 6 one by one quickly soak the rice paper no more than 3 seconds per paper. Turn over the rice paper and dab dry the other side. Dip a rice paper sheet in the warm water and leave it to soften approx 30 seconds.
- How To Cook Frozen Whiting Fish Fillets
- How To Cook Frozen Zucchini Noodles In Microwave
- How To Cook Frozen Zucchini Noodles Without Getting Soggy
- How To Cook Garden Eggs
- How To Cook Frozen Sticky Rice Dumplings
- How To Cook Garlic Rice In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Garlic Naan Bread
- How To Cook Full Lobster On The Grill
- How To Cook Gaba Rice In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Garlic Prawns With Butter
- How To Cook Garlic Prawn Pasta
- How To Cook Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- How To Cook Garlic Prawns In Fry Pan
- How To Cook Frozen Vegetables In A Microwave
- How To Cook Garden Fresh Beets
- How To Cook Frozen Salmon Slices
- How To Cook Frozen Soup Dumplings Without A Steamer
- How To Cook Garlic Prawns In The Oven
- How To Cook Frozen Small Lobster Tails
- How To Cook Frozen Whole Lobster On The Stove