Pork Belly Pressure Cooker Air Fryer
You can use the cooking time to dial in your texture.
Pork belly pressure cooker air fryer. Place all ingredients into the inner liner of an instant pot or pressure cooker. Put the soy sauce mirin shaoxing wine five spices powder and garlic powder inside the instantpot and mix. Pork belly pressure cooked air fried in ninja foodi scored meat side deeply in a checkered pattern 2cm x2cm seasoned meat side with salt and 5 spice pressure cooked for 15 minutes removed let cool wrapped meat side with aluminum foil left skin exposed used fork to make maybe 100 holes.
Using a metal skewer once again poke some holes in the rind. In a fry pan on medium high add the water salt and sugar. Remove from the fridge and let it rest at room temperature for a short while.
Instructions if there is any hair on the pork skin scrape it off with a knife. Add water to the pot just below the pork belly skin. Make delicious melt in your mouth pressure cooker pork belly.
Now layer the pork belly skin side up on the air fryer tray in instant pot. Cook about 40 minutes. If you ve never had japanese pork belly dish called kakuni 角煮 oh my gosh where should i begin.
Then wash the pork belly under a tap. Cook using meat function for 18 minutes natural release. Cook the pork belly at high pressure.
The japanese name for this dish is kakuni 角煮 and it simply tastes amazing with rice. Once done remove the pork belly and. Lock lid into place and adjust heat to keep the cooker at high pressure.
- How To Cook Lamb Cutlets In A Pan
- How To Cook Lamb In A Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Lamb Kofta Sticks
- How To Cook Lamb Leg Roast In Oven
- How To Cook Lamb Liver Curry
- How To Cook Lamb Kofta Kebabs
- How To Cook Lamb Chump Chops
- How To Cook Lamb Cutlets Medium Rare
- How To Cook Lamb Cutlets On Weber Q
- How To Cook Lamb Joint In Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Lamb Cutlets Bbq
- How To Cook Lamb Easy
- How To Cook Lamb Leg In Oven Bag
- How To Cook Lamb Cutlets On Stove
- How To Cook Lamb Greek Style
- How To Cook Lamb Hind Shanks
- How To Cook Lamb In Oven
- How To Cook Lamb Kofta In Frying Pan
- How To Cook Lamb Kebabs
- How To Cook Lamb Leg Roast On Bbq